Warranty Service Advisor
Westminster, MD 21157 US
Axiom Staffing Group is seeking a Warranty Service Advisor for a client in Westminster, MD.
Manage the warranty claims process. Discuss the claim and expectations with the customer, prepare warranty documents, and submit paperwork to department supervisors. Responsible for scheduling warranty appointments, coordinating with vendors for replacement parts, and track factory recalls and announcements. Work closely with the Master Scheduler and Shipping & Receiving staff to ensure that sufficient parts, supplies, and service are available when needed.
Job Category: Hourly, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
General Job Requirements:
- Strong customer service "servant mentality" skills.
- Must have previous automotive warranty experience to include diagnostics and troubleshooting of vehicle automotive systems. Repair and maintenance of systems a plus.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Problem solving, teamwork, and detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to meet deadlines, organize and multi-task efficiently.
- Commitment and desire to deliver high-level client service.
- In depth knowledge of product line and supply requirements.
- Familiarity with basic hand and power tools, automobile mechanics and electrical systems.
- Proficiency in computer skills including Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Discuss the warranty claim and expectations with customers.
- Prepare and process warranty documentation according to organizational guidelines.
- Submit claims quickly and efficiently.
- Keep accurate inventory of ordered warranty parts and organize vendor paperwork.
- Processing of parts and service orders including purchase orders.
- Assistance in verifying incoming parts/service invoices.
- Sourcing parts, supplies, and services with cost efficiency and quality as priorities.
- Work closely with Master Scheduler to ensure parts availability as necessary.
- Work closely with Shipping & Receiving staff to maintain parts/supply inventory.
- Coordinate vendor returns, refund requests, and vendor quality issues.
- Maintain and utilize inventory control and purchasing software.
- Prepare warranty and other reports as needed.
- Maintenance of SDS documentation onsite.
- Coordination of vendor services.
- Coordination between sales, purchasing, and operational staff as necessary.
- Contribute to the evolution and improvement of current systems and processes.
Be advised this position description does not contain an all-inclusive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee in this position. Other duties will be assigned to further the company's sales performance and growth. Job position responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 years of experience as an auto technician.
- 1-2 years Warranty Service experience preferred.
Salary & Compensation:
The Warranty Service Advisor position is a full-time hourly position with approximate pay dependent upon qualifications and experience.
The Warranty Service Advisor position is a full-time, hourly, FLSA non-exempt position. (SOC Code - 43-4051).
This position is NOT designated as a Safety Sensitive position.
Three ways to apply:
Submit resume this job posting.
Visit our website- https://hrcenter.tempworks.io/en/axiomstaffing/
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We are in the Walmart Shopping Center)