Warehouse Picker/Packer $13.50 - $15.00 per hour
Buford, GA 30518
$13.50 - 15.00 per hour! All Shifts available!
IMMEDIATE STARTS / APPLY TODAY START TOMORROW!
Call or text us today at 678-866-8800!
Walk-In interviews Monday-Friday between 9-11 am and 1-3 pm
5857 Spout Springs Road Suite 302
Flowery Branch, Ga 30542
Axiom Staffing Group has 50+ Warehouse Picker and Packer positions available! We are actively recruiting for hard working and dedicated individuals who are seeking employment. If you are currently searching for a new a position that fit your needs, Axiom has the opportunity for you! These Warehouse Picker and Packer positions consist of picking and packing orders or loading and unloading trucks. $13.50-15.00 per hour. 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available.
Compensation and Benefits for the Warehouse Picker and Packers
- $13.50-15.00 per hour depending on location, position and shift
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available
- Excellent benefits once hired on with the company
Duties and Responsibilities of the Warehouse Picker and Packers
- Responsible for daily customer order fulfillment activities within an assigned area(s) of a distribution facility
- Use of RF Scanner or Voice Pick System
- Proficiently perform at least one or more distribution-related activities (e.g. order filling, shipping, receiving) on a regular basis.
- Perform one or more distribution-related functions that allow, as the business requires, assignment across various functions such as checking, picking, packing, replenishment, bin/bulk order fill, bin/bulk stocking, shipping, receiving/returns, sorting, or loading (as applicable to operation)
- Assignment to other functional tasks may be done on a daily or less than daily basis.
- Contribute to a safe work environment through continuous focus on housekeeping and safety
If interested in the Warehouse Picker and Packer position, please call or text us at 678-866-8800 for more details. Please apply online at https://hrcenter.tempworks.io/en/axiomstaffing/ (be sure to choose location as 30542 and Flowery Branch).
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.