Warehouse Lead - DIRECT HIRE
Martinsburg, WV 25401
Axiom is accepting applications for a DIRECT HIRE Warehouse Lead position.
- Direct Hire
- 2-2-3 schedule, working every other weekend
- EXCELLENT benefits offered
- Train and Develop all warehouse employees
- Oversee all aspects of distribution by guiding, organizing, motivating and delegating workload
- Ensure teams works together providing quality customer service
- Maintain open communication with Ops Manager, Customer Service team and VP of Distribution on any potential delays in shipping, cancellations, or errors on orders
- Work with Operations Manager and Coordinators to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner
- Coordinate day to day activities of all hourly employees and seasonal help
- Perform functions expected of an Equipment Operator when needed
- Run frequent reports to track and maintain inventory levels
- Report any issues to Operations Manager
- Cross Train with other Operations Coordinators to make sure coverage is available in all areas
- Motivate and lead by example and through effective communication
- Assist with Equipment training on all hew hires and ensure proper equipment safety is being followed in all depts.
- Previous experience on Powered Industrial Vehicles
- Must be able to interpret documents such as shipping manifests, safety rules, and procedure manuals
- Ability to calculate mathematical values
- Working knowledge of Internet software usage, Excel, MS Word and warehouse functions
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attendance a must
Please call us for more info!
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.