Warehouse Administrative Assistant
Duluth, GA 30096
A world leader in packaging solutions for the beverage industry - including blow molding, conveying, cap feeding, filling, labeling, and packaging equipment - is seeking a detail-oriented Sales Assistant to add to their Duluth, GA location.
The hours for the position are Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Supports Project Managers and Customer Care managers in all Services site activities
- Manages labor and travel calculation; including full review of costs charged to each order and to confirm order completion
- Other administrative duties as required by the function
- 2 years of experience in a similar role preferred
- Computer skills: MSFT Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and SAP
- Good listening, organizational, and communication skills
If you feel you are a qualified candidate, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that you are a good fit for this position, please reply to this link or email your resume to email@example.com
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.