Norcross, GA 30093
$15.00 - 16.00 /hour
Located in Norcross, a leading provider of hydraulic pumps has immediate openings for a Testing Technician. The hours will be on first shift, from 8:00 am – 5:30pm.
Primary function: Conduct a battery of hydraulic and electrical tests designed to reliably assure predictable pumping system performance.
- Set-up and operate test equipment to perform required test operations on units
- Ability to perform tests within testing guidelines and procedures
- Testing control panel / making adjustments as needed
- Testing and adjusting all pressure systems – electrical and mechanical connections
- Testing pressure switches and control valves for leaks
- Testing incoming water pressure
- Analyze and diagnose malfunctions
- Cleans and maintains an orderly work area
- Communicates effectively with other workers to direct personal workflow
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing / assembly
- Forklift certified
- Experience working with mechanical systems of pumps, piping, skids, and industrial control panels, preferred
- PLC knowledge. Not required
- Experience in adjusting controls and taking data
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work well as a team
- Detail orientation with strong analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Mathematical and mechanical aptitude
Please apply through the link provided or email your resume to email@example.com.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.