Sales Account Manager - Staffing - Base + Monthly Bonus
Pooler, GA 31322 US
Axiom Staffing Group is currently seeking an energetic, entrepreneurial minded individual to join our Savannah team as a Sales Account Manager responsible for New Business Development in the Savannah, GA territory.
This Sales Account Manager is responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients and prospects. Networking and partnering with new and existing clients in the market to provide light industrial staffing and personnel solutions for warehousing and manufacturing facilities within the assigned geographic territory.
In this role, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for cultivating new business with a growth mindset as well as retaining and expanding business with existing customers.
Daily high-volume sales activities for this role include:
- Identify, qualify, and develop sales leads for light industrial Staffing Services
- Conduct business to business cold calls by phone and in person
- Create and develop staffing proposals and pricing agreements
- Collaborate with Axiom recruitment teams to effectively drive new business
- Partner with branch staff to ensure effective delivery on all job orders
- Target new geographical territories for branch or on-site locations
The Business Development Manager will have a competitive base salary and uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential.
Axiom Staffing Group offers full comprehensive benefits including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Car/ Cell phone allowance
- Two or more years sales experience (sales experience in a logistics industry preferred but not required)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to build meaningful relationships
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to interact in a respectful manner with a diverse population of colleagues, clients, and job applicants
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keep client information and sales leads up to date in CRM.
- Proficient multi-tasking capabilities; able to prioritize multiple client job requisitions and business processes while remaining compliant with policies and procedures
- Proven problem-solving skills; able to identify important aspects of a problem, gather appropriate information, determine potential causes, and specify alternative solutions.
- Valid Driver’s license and ability to travel within designated territory (ATL GA)
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Microsoft office
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
"Axiom has a vision that remains true to the timeless virtues of great businesses. Building alliances that are deep and lasting. Listening and being truly responsive. Growth matched by our commitment to personalizing the business.
As entrepreneurs, we have built our organization on an unswerving commitment to integrity, not because it’s a marketing niche, but because it’s who we are. We change with the times while remaining true to you, the customer, and ourselves.
That’s why we are AXIOM.
We know our clients and employees have many choices when selecting a staffing provider. Whether you are looking for a great candidate or a new career opportunity, we appreciate your consideration. We hope to prove that we are better because we have a strong desire to build a long-lasting partnership."