Recruiter and Operations Coordinator - In Office (Pooler)
Pooler, GA 31322 US
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team!
With a strong emphasis on team and the knowledge that people truly make the difference, Axiom Staffing Group continues to provide a culture that attracts the best in the business while also offering a training ground for people just starting their careers in the staffing industry. Our record growth has created exciting opportunities for qualified service delivery leaders to join our organization as part of our Operations team.
Title: Recruiter and Operations Coordinator
Salary: $20 - $25/hr.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift - 1st Shift
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
- 4-year college degree preferred
Location: In Office (Pooler)
Department: Human Resources
- Develop and maintain internal/customer relationships; ensure assignment/order information is accurate by obtaining detailed requirements from the customer; and understand and communicate process and hiring procedures to customers.
- Possible Onsite needs for large distribution clients.
- Create and manage relevant candidate pipelines, and work with sales team to bring the most desirable candidates to market.
- Drive all stages of the recruiting process from sourcing resumes to placements – full cycle recruiting including screening, interviewing, hiring, skills evaluation/testing, background and drug screening, and reference checks.
- Responsible for new hire paperwork for all potential applicants including tax information, I-9 and E-Verify completion for all new hires within deadline date.
- Counsel employees and provide solutions regarding client feedback. Handle disciplinary and performance related issues. Reward and praise outstanding performance and permanent placement.
- Recruiting duties - leverage job boards, job fairs, referral programs, and social media to attract the best applicants to branch office. Utilize interviewing skills to efficiently screen applicants so that only the most qualified individuals are presented to our client companies.