McDonough, GA 30252
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Recruiter to join our Axiom team. To be successful in this role the candidate must be a bright, energetic relationship-oriented individual who truly desires to become a leader within our Axiom culture.
Axiom Staffing places a strong emphasis on teamwork and the belief that people truly make a difference! It is our commitment to people, partnerships, and services that sets us apart from others!
In this role you will be:
- Performing administrative duties as needed
- Sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and selecting candidates for clients based on their needs
- Completing new hire paperwork and giving tours at client sites
- Building and maintaining client/employee relationships
- Coaching employees as needed
You will need:
- At least 1 year of full cycle recruiting experience preferably within the staffing industry
- Attention to detail and greet time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast pace deadline-driven environment
- Comfortable with face-to-face communication with the public
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.