Cumming, GA US
An experienced quality inspector is needed for a warehouse in Cumming, GA!
Verifies and documents product to ensure it meets customer's specifications. Perform inspection, gauging, and over checking duties required to properly inspect and document all finished product to meet established standards and customer requirements.
- Set up gauges or equipment according to specifications.
- Visually inspects finished ball joints to pick out defects. Ensure key characteristics are within parameters.
- Uses tools such as hardness tester, inspection trays, gauges and scales.
- Keeps machines, equipment, and work area neat and clean.
- Notifies supervisor or quality team of any machine or quality issues.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience with gauge tools.
- Machine operation experience a plus.
- Quality Inspection experience - 1 year
- High school or GED equivalent.
- Heavy lifting of 50lbs or more