Quality Assurance Associate
Atlanta, GA 30318
Axiom Staffing is partnering with an Atlanta based pharmaceuticals manufacturing company in search of a quality assurance associate. The ideal candidate will be responsible for gathering and testing in-process samples, performing clearance inspections and handle rejected material. Strong attention to detail and concerns for standards and strong mathematical skills are essential. Previous experience with computers and basic typing skills are required. Must be independent and detailed oriented. Proficient speaking, reading and writing English is required. Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus. Position will work Monday through Friday 7am-3:30pm paying $14.00 an hour.
- HS Diploma or 3 years experience in a technical discipline
- Conduct and document to GDP, QA activities related to manufacturing/packaging activities
- Perform in-process sampling and testing on drug products OR label receipt, inspection, and counting of incoming labeling materials in efficient, timely manner
- Perform clearance inspections of areas, equipment and materials
- Perform reconciliations, yield calculations and batch calculations for dispensing drug substances
- Review assigned batch documents for accuracy and completeness
- Complete logbooks, production records and other official documentation
- Weigh and catalog rejected material
- Assure reject material and retains are stored properly on a daily basis
- Properly handle reject and retain samples
- Assure Quality and Operations personnel are complying with company GMP's and procedures
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.