Jacksonville, FL 32244
Sunesta, a leading manufacturing warehouse is looking for a Purchasing Assistant to assist with purchasing, inventory control, and receiving.
Location: Westside of Jacksonville, Near the Orange Park Mall
Shift: 8am-4:30pm Monday - Friday, some overtime
Pay: $14, pay raise once permanent
- Perform and oversee the physical count and inspection of arriving material to ensure delivered goods match purchase order and item details.
- Review purchase orders, invoices, packing lists, and bill of ladings for completeness and accuracy.
- Document any unsatisfactory over, short, and damaged conditions of materials received.
- Ensure that purchased materials are stored properly and recorded in the inventory system; including part number, color, length, and date received.
- Prepare and maintain inventory control records (manual and automated).
- Work with Vendors to maintain inventory
- Conduct daily cycle counts, turn in reports and notify any discrepancies to management.
- 2+ years of Purchasing experience preferred but not required
- Experienced with completing cycle counts and other inventory controls
- Experienced with Excel, Word, and other date keeping systems
- Previous Warehouse experience
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.