Atlanta, GA 30328
Axiom Staffing Group is currently recruiting for a Property Maintenance/Engineer. The building Engineer will work with the Lead Engineer and Property Management team to handle day to day maintenance and administration of building operations and provide great customer service to tenants. This will be "On Call" on a rotating basis.
- Perform maintenance and adjustments as required on HVAC in buildings.
- Trouble shoot and repair HVAC units and systems as required to maintain tenant comfort. Notify Lead Engineer when outside vendor should be called to complete repair.
- Perform routine plumbing repairs as required.
- Complete assigned preventative maintenance task reporting repair issues found as necessary to Lead Engineer.
- Complete routine maintenance items as it relates to upkeep of common area of buildings and property.
- Respond to tenant work requests in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Inspect buildings and grounds to ensure overall quality and high standard appearance of property. Report required repairs to Management Office.
- Perform all assigned functions and tasks during emergency situation; i.e. fire drills, alarms, leaks, etc.
- 3-5 years experience as a property maintenance/engineer
- Experience working on HVAC units
- Detail oriented
- Experience completing preventative maintenance
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.