Jacksonville, FL 32258
The Production Manager is responsible for monitoring and reporting to senior management, managing operations team and organizing daily, weekly and monthly forecasts.
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY for a qualified Warehouse Manager managing the production initiatives of a warehouse.
Shift of the Production Manager: Monday-Friday from 7:15 - 4:00, on call when needed
Location: South Jacksonville
Salary of the Production Manager: $50-70k
Duties and Responsibilities of the Production Manager:
- Report weekly KPIs to management
- Track orders, fill rates and labor results
- create plans for outbound shipments based on optimal ship rates and availability
- Coordinate with production team and forecast a week ahead
- Create plans for seasonal increases
- Coordinate freight carriers and shipments
- College Degree in logistics or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in warehouse operations
- 3 years minimum in management role
- Knowledge of WMS systems
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.