Mcdonough, GA 30253 US
- Manage and plan day to day work flow and develop new processes and procedures to meet daily production targets while consistently reducing downtime.
- Keep accurate inventory of materials, tools, and consumable supplies.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems within deadlines.
- Competently utilize Lean Manufacturing and related process improvement techniques to ensure most cost effective manufacturing as well as ensuring safe work environment.
- Other duties assigned by the Production Manager.
Education/Background: Bachelors’ Degree; 4 years’ production experience in manufacturing, strong knowledge of supply chain management. Excellent PC skills with proficiency in Excel. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Decision making, problem-solving and analytical skills. Must be able to lift up to at least 50 pounds. Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations.
Pay is based on experience.
Join our team and see why Axiom Staffing Group is one of the top staffing agencies on the East Coast!
4.5 Stars on Google
“Incredible staff. They went above and beyond to get me employed. Genuine people who genuinely want to see you out there making money.. Thank you for all of your efforts.” – Axiom Staffing Associate
WAYS TO APPLY WITH AXIOM STAFFING GROUP - LOCUST GROVE
Download our APP!
Register at www.axiomstaffing.com by clicking ‘Join the Axiom Team’
Walk In: Monday thru Friday/ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Address: 2662 GA-155 S, Locust Grove, GA 30248
Phone #: 470-497-3700
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Night Shift
- Overnight Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location