Hanover, PA 17331 US
Axiom Staffing is seeking a Press Operator (Bending and Forming) at a local Chair Manufacture in Hanover, PA.
Requirements of the Press Operator
- Mechanically Inclined
- Attention to detail
- Pass a background/drug test
- Stable Job History
- Experience with hand tools and working in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to use and understand a tape measure, caliper, protractor, and related tools.
- Must be able to meet high production demands in a timely manner and complete high-quality work with expertise.
- Ability to safely lift up to fifty pounds.
- Ability and willingness to follow and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Company Benefits with Axiom
- Life insurance
- Company benefits and paid time off after hired through the client
Responsibilities of the Press Operator
- Operate fabricating machines, such as saws, shears, routers, benders, brakes, presses and punches, that cut, shape and bend metal plates, sheets and tubes.
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Operate metal working equipment including saws, drill presses, punch presses, pipe benders, press brakes, routers along with a variety of portable and hand tools.
- Perform quality checks to verify the manufactured products meets all standards and requirements.
Three ways to apply:
Submit resume this job posting.
Visit our website- https://hrcenter.tempworks.io/en/axiomstaffing/
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We are in the Walmart Shopping Center)