Press Brake Operator
Westminster, MD 21157 US
Axiom Staffing Group is seeking Press Brake Operators for a local client that manufactures handicap Vans and Ambulances.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operates under moderate supervision.
- Assist with the maintenance of raw goods inventory.
- Prepare raw materials for processing.
- Operate and monitor equipment as assigned.
- Utilize warehouse management control software to initiate and complete job orders.
- Assists in performance of routine preventive maintenance and inspections of assigned equipment.
- Work with Plant management to ensure inventory of parts is maintained.
- Assist with the welders and line workers as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
- Designated Safety Sensitive Job subject to pre-employment and ongoing drug/alcohol screenings.
- Physically fit and able to perform manual labor in a plant environment and successfully complete a pre-employment physical exam.
- Ability to individually lift 50-100 pounds.
- Ability to be on feet and physically active for 8-hour shift including bending, twisting, kneeling, and lifting.
- The ability to work in non-environmentally controlled plant facility for 8-hour shift.
- Ability to judge distances and read signs.
Three ways to apply:
Submit resume this job posting.
Visit our website- https://hrcenter.tempworks.io/en/axiomstaffing/
Email resume to email@example.com
(We are in the Walmart Shopping Center)