Press Brake Operator
Hanover, PA 17331 US
Axiom Staffing is seeking a Press Brake operator on second shift at a local manufacturing company.
Press Brake Operator Candidates must have CNC or Press Brake related operating in metal experience and must have experience reading Blueprints and using measuring tools.
Set-up and operate press brake to bend sheet metal to drawing specifications. Must be capable of utilizing common measurement devices to check part compliance to specifications and read blue prints.
• Receives work instructions, prints and routers for the job.
• Utilize measuring devices such as protractor, calipers, micrometer, thickness gage, etc. to check and verify accuracy of work.
• Knowledge of press brake operation and material limitations.
• Performs operator daily maintenance of machine and tooling as required.
• Knowledge of press brake tooling and tooling applications.
• Responsible for setting up press brake tooling.
• Responsible for programming the operation of a CNC press brake.
• Capable of reading part drawings and understanding tolerance requirements.
• Capable of setting ram pressure and adjustment to assure correct die clearance due to metal thickness as indicated by measurement devices.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of operating press brake controls
• Safety and quality conscious.
• Previous manufacturing experience is preferred.
• Ability to make decisions.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Ability to stand for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to work in hot/cold warehouse environment
(We are in the Walmart Shopping Center)