Suwanee, GA 30024 US
We are looking for a customer-oriented OFFICE ASSISTANT. This position will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Greet guests at the front door.
- Keep the reception area clean and neat.
- Thoroughly check to receive (Packing Slips) scanned packing slips to (PO) report daily (in Business Central).
- Post invoices, Set up payments for processing checks for payables, print checks, and mail.
- Expedite and research POs as needed.
- Place hot orders, enter purchase orders and negotiate with suppliers on pricing and availability as needed.
- File damage freight / Ups claims.
- Periodically scan all completed PO’s & Production Logs into Archives.
- Research invoices for discrepancies with pricing and or/quantity for Accounting as needed (Heat Treat and or any outside processing cost difference needs managers approval).
- Keep track of PPE safety supplies inventory (gloves, ear plugs and band aids etc.)
- Refill coffee supplies etc. in breakroom daily.
- Prepare PO’s, and packing slips for any parts being sent outside for processing and returns, tools to be sent out for sharpening, blueprints etc.
- Maintain SDS book & “S” Drive (Safety Data Sheets for OSHA requirements).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Conflict resolution skills and the ability to think on one’s feet.
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Strong attention to detail
If you feel you are a qualified candidate, please apply through the link provided.
Axiom Staffing Group
1032 Peachtree Road NW
Lawrenceville, GA 30043