Pendergrass, GA 30567
2nd and 3rd Shift Manufacturing Operator positions available
Axiom Staffing is currently searching for multiple Manufacturing Operators for a large Manufacturing Facility in the Pendergrass, Ga area. These are all 2nd (2pm-10:30pm) and 3rd (10pm-6:30am) shift positions.
Compensation and Benefits for the Manufacturing Operator
- Temp Pay $15.95 Full Time Pay $17.12
- Overtime available
- Excellent benefits package after going permanent with the company
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Operator
- Perform all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
- Effectively and safely operate equipment as needed
- Conduct production activities and operate production equipment
- Perform all duties associated with the production of custom premixes.
- Receives, unloads, stores, delivers and ships raw and finished materials
- Handle raw materials, transport from storage to dispenser room, weigh raw materials as required
- Conduct inspection and reconciliation of batch labels for premixes and complete final packaging activities
- Complete incoming sampling and visual inspection and release activities
- Monitor equipment and production process parameters; record process conditions and actions.
- Advise Lead Utility Mechanic of maintenance issues to ensure continuous efficient operation of process.
- Complete housekeeping and 5S activities
Requirements of the Manufacturing Operators
- Minimum 6 months of related manufacturing/production experience
- Ability to operate computers.
- Experience with Stand Up lifts
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.