Manufacturing Machine Operator
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
A company located in Lawrenceville, specializing in distributing automotive parts, is seeking a Machine Operator.
Machine Operator Responsibilities
- Reviews samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
- Select appropriate machines (e.g. lathes) and position or load material for a job
- Determine and program size of batches, speed of machine etc.
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues
- Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damages
- Proven experience as a machine operator 2-5 years or Vocational or technical completion- (Entry level)
- Previous experience running and operating a Brake Press machine or something similar
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines (lathes, grinders etc.) or through schooling
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Good at math with analytical abilities
- Able to configure outside of normal profiles and edit
- High school diploma, Technical certification; completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship or hands on work experience will be preferred
If you feel you are a good fit for the position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Brake press, Turret Press / punch, MIG welder, steel, aluminum, galvanized, CNC, machinist, AMADA
If you feel you are a qualified candidate, please email your resume to: Lawrenceville@axiomstaffing.com
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.