Mechanic / Assembly
Duluth, GA 30096
A company located in Duluth, specializing in distributing signs, is seeking a Mechanic/Maintenance Tech.
- Assist maintenance with oil change on service trucks
- Install brakes replace head lights or tail lights
- Monitor quality of inspector/packers and correct any issues and trim any parts that are not up to specifications - Assemble, pack and label products, as well as stack the product boxes on the appropriate pallet
- Report production information, scrap and highlight any problems to the shift leader
- Responsible for keeping work area neat and tidy
- Previous mechanic experience required
- Minimum two years warehouse experience
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements
- Good at math with analytical abilities
- High school diploma, Technical certification; completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship or hands on work experience will be preferred
Keywords: Mechanic, Maintenance Tech, Maintenance Assistant, Service Repair
If you feel you are a qualified candidate, please email your resume to: Lawrenceville@axiomstaffing.com
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.