Maintenance Mechanics Needed in Hanover, PA.
Hanover, PA 17331
Axiom Staffing Group is seeking to fill multiple Maintenance Mechanic roles with our client located in Hanover, PA. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
1st shift 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
2nd shift: Monday-Friday, 3pm-12am
Weekend shift: Friday-Sunday, 5am-5pm
3rd Shift: Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6am
The primary responsibility of this position is to analyze and diagnose equipment issues and execute light to moderate maintenance and repairs timely on various manufacturing production equipment and related accessories. Candidate will work under minimal supervision.
- Observe, review, test, and diagnose performance issues on manufacturing production equipment and related accessories to determine appropriate parts and repairs needed
- Communicate diagnosis to Supervisor to obtain necessary parts or supplies to complete repair
- Perform routine maintenance such as motors, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, air conditioners, hoists, cranes, and sanitary facilities and inspect for excessive wear and/or damage
- Disassemble machines and makes repairs to hydraulic, pneumatic, plumbing, pipe fitting, sheet metal, basic electrical mechanical and masonry
- Maintain accurate work order, log of maintenance and repairs performed to specific equipment
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.