Machine Operator / Material Handler $15.00 to $17.00 per hour
Gainesville, GA 30501
Machine Operator/Material Handler
Buford, Flowery Branch & Gainesville, Ga
Walk-Ins Monday-Friday Between 9-11am and 1-3pm
5857 Spout Springs Rd Suite 302
Flowery Branch, Ga 30542
IMMEDIATE STARTS / APPLY TODAY START TOMORROW
Call or text 678-866-8800 for more details!
Axiom Staffing is seeking 20+ eager, team orientated Machine Operator/Material Handlers to maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. A great machine operator/material handler is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
Compensation and Benefits for the Machine Operator/Material Handler
- $15.00-17.00 per hour depending on location, shift and position
- Excellent benefits when hired with the company
- 1st and 2nd shifts available
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator/Material Handler
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Maintain activity logs
Skills required for the Machine Operator/Material Handler
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
If interested in the Machine Operator/Material Handler position, please call or text 678-866-8800 for more details. Please apply online at https://hrcenter.tempworks.io/en/axiomstaffing/ (be sure to choose location as 30542 and Flowery Branch).
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.