Machine Operator Helper
Duluth, GA 30096
Brake Press Machine Operator
A company located in Duluth, specializing in distributing automotive parts, is seeking a Machine Operator Helper.
Machine Operator Helper Responsibilities:
- Inspect products for defects and take appropriate action as instructed
- Monitor quality of inspector/packers and correct any issues and trim any parts that are not up to specifications
- Carry out measurements, weight checks and record results on charts
- Assemble, pack and label products, as well as stack the product boxes on the appropriate pallet
- Report production information, scrap and highlight any problems to the shift leader
- Responsible for keeping work area neat and tidy
- Proven experience as a machine operator 2-5 years or Vocational or technical completion- (Entry level)
- Previous experience running and operating a Brake Press machine or something similar
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines (lathes, grinders etc.) or through schooling
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Good at math with analytical abilities
- Able to configure outside of normal profiles and edit
- High school diploma, Technical certification; completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship or hands on work experience will be preferred
Keywords: Brake press, Turret Press / punch, MIG welder, steel, aluminum, galvanized, CNC, machinist, AMADA
If you feel you are a qualified candidate, please email your resume to: Lawrenceville@axiomstaffing.com
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.