Hanover, PA 17331 US
Axiom Staffing is seeking multiple lead person positions at a local food manufacturing company. Great company with low paying benefits when hired on after 45 days!
- Completes the paperwork needed within their area of responsibility.
- Maintains line speeds and goals set up by management.
- Sets up and ensures that the proper codes are being used for product in their area.
- Informs the Department Supervisor immediately of any problems that may arise.
- Leads an assigned group on the Production main floor as directed by the Production Supervisor.
- Instructs and trains employees in their work area.
- Assists in controlling quality and quantity of work performed by their group and works to maintain a continuous flow of production.
- Reports any mechanical or safety issues to the Department Supervisor immediately.
- Responsible for lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Adheres to common safety practices and regulations including the wearing of protective equipment and clothing as required.
- Adheres to the Company’s plant hygiene standards to ensure high product integrity.
- Keeps work area clean in accordance with good housekeeping practices.
- Safe operation of a powered industrial forklift or electric pallet Jack.
- Responsible for execution of food safety, legality and quality policies and procedures within the scope of the job responsibilities such as but not limited to: GMP’s, HACCP, safety, product quality, food security, plant security, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor or Leadperson.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to communicate with management and co-workers
- Ability to work in all environments
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Must maintain a good attendance record
- Safe work habits
- The ability to attend work predictably and regularly and to be punctual.
- The ability to read and understand documents, drawings, and instructions (whether presented in written, oral, diagram or schedule form).
- The ability to work with mathematical concepts and to apply concepts to practical situations.
- The ability to work cooperatively with others.
- The ability to deal politely and professionally with customers and coworkers.
- The ability to perform several tasks at once.
- The ability to follow direction or instruction.
- The ability to use a computer to communicate, create, and access information.
- The ability to lift and move 50 pounds.
- The ability to sit/stand/bend/stretch, etc.
- The ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with the hands and arms.