Inventory Control Clerk
Westminster, MD 21157 US
Axiom Staffing is seeking an inventory control clerk for a local clothing manufacturing company in Westminster, MD.
- Prepares and maintains records of materials received and shipped including dates of transactions, locations, and other pertinent information.
- Reviews shipments for quality and accuracy; reviews enclosed documents for accuracy.
- Confirms shipping details or special instructions; expedites shipments that affect the manufacturing process schedule.
- Reviews in transit reports for materials to prepare receiving tickets.
- When problems arise, resolves issues with contractors or vendors.
- Validates, approves, and forwards invoices to accounting department.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good math and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office / Excel related software
- Efficient time management skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college coursework or other formal training in related field preferred.
- At least two years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
(We are in the Walmart Shopping Center)