SUWANEE, GA US
A Inventory Control / Consumption Specialist keeps track of inventory going to and from the production floor. The warehouse Inventory specialist keeps the warehouse organized, which includes everything from physically moving pallets, counting, labeling, and the warehouse space is properly maintained. Majority of typical workday is spent in a warehouse or walking thru production to understand process of consumption
- Checking discrepancies on consumption bins
- Checking labels damage, or missing items.
- Uses NAV (Warehouse Management Software) programs to move/adjust inventory.
- Keeps warehouse area clean and organized.
- Reports to warehouse supervisor or management to alert them of any issues in warehouse.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate, please apply through the link provided.