Human Resource Manager
Jefferson, GA 30549
Human Resource Manager
Currently seeking a Human Resource Manager for a large Manufacturing Facility in the Jefferson Ga area.
Compensation and Benefits for the Human Resource Manager
- This company offers job security, competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefit package. This is a Direct Hire position.
- Excellent benefits package
Responsibilities of the Human Resource Manager
- Managing the aspects of human resources in a manufacturing environment with 900 associates working on multiple shifts.
- Human Resource Manager must be able to think strategically and create long term and short term plans, while considering internal and external environmental changes.
- Adapt and utilize a culture of continuous improvement (kaizen),using the PDCA cycle.
- The HR Manager carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- HRIS ADP System Administration
- FMLA, ADA and Benefits Administration
- Full Cycle Recruiting (job descriptions through orientation)
- Manage activities with on-site Staffing Agency
- Track, Analyze and Develop Countermeasures for KPIs (turnover, absenteeism,recruiting, associate surveys)
- Policy Development, Updates and Training
- Communications including a monthly news letter
- The HR Manager will be responsible for the daily oversight of HR office operations, supervise, advise and support management team ensuring compliance with policies and procedures within the organization. This position has direct supervisory responsibilities of the HR department.
Requirements of the Human Resource Manager
- Bachelors degree in HR, Business, Accounting or Psychology and a minimum of 10 years of experience in the HR field.
- 5 years experience in an HR Supervisory role in a manufacturing environment with more than 300 associates
- Working experience ADP Vantage or similar HCM Systems
- Must possess considerable knowledge of principles and practices of HR Administration
- Knowledge of FLSA, EEO,FMLA,ADA,HIPPA,COBRA and other pertinent labor laws.
- Strong computer skills knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.