Westminster, MD 21157 US
Axiom Staffing is seeking a Human Resource Generalist with 2-3 years of experience for one of our clients in Westminster, MD.
Some duties include:
- Possess general knowledge of payroll and benefits; including employment agreements, Federal, State and Local regulatory compliance, health insurance and 401K.
- Administering on boarding and off boarding process; including new hire and rehire paperwork and exit paperwork.
- Responsible for data entry, validation of data and data integrity for all information entered through HRIS.
- Responsible for payroll process; including collection, verification and processing of hours and timecards.
- Collect, audit and track employee expense reimbursements, referral bonuses, tool purchases, and other payroll related deductions.
- Ability to understand and retain business policies and practices in order support operations.
- Accountable for retaining a complete knowledge base of position specific compliance requirements.
- Management of all drug and background requirements and entry.
- Main point of contact for troubleshooting and problem resolution involving employees. Ability to escalate issues appropriately to ensure resolution of concerns for employees.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships.