Exp. Purchasing Coordinator
Hanover, PA 17331 US
Axiom Staffing is seeking a Purchasing Coordinator for a local manufacturing company in Hanover, PA that makes chairs. This is a direct hire position.
Our client is currently looking for a full-time and experienced Purchasing Coordinator to assist with Operational Purchasing requirements as well as Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Development/Performance out of our Hanover production facility. We need a strong team member with excellent work ethics to undertake this important role at our company. We are a local manufacturer of high-quality aluminum furniture around the world. We are seeking motivated candidates to join our team in Hanover, PA.
- Provide direction on all purchasing activity for commodities/services to support quality, delivery and cost goals for current production and new product development.
- Maintain knowledge of business objectives, current practices and internal customer
- Identify opportunities for continuous
- Facilitate the necessary data collection or supplier support
- Implement change that support business
- Identify and select suppliers for new development
- Manage expected levels of performance (OTP, quality, lead time and pricing) for each supplier
- Ability to cross train in other supply chain areas when
- Plan, schedule and source raw materials, packaging and MRO supplies used within
- Assist in the development of sourcing strategies based on supplier performance and company business objectives.
- Evaluate supplier pricing, alternative materials, and delivery to determine and/or recommend preferred purchasing strategy that maximizes the total value to the company.
- Establish and track supplier performance goals and review with the supplier on a regular
- Support the suppliers to resolve any quality, delivery, cost and/or performance
- Develop, negotiate, and administer supplier
- Effectively communicate supply chain matters with the rest of the
- A degree in supply chain management with 5 years’ experience or minimum high school diploma and 10 years’ experience
- Excellent understanding of ERP system Microsoft
- Excellent communication skills- verbal, written & listening
- Ability to use analytical thinking/techniques to solve
- Demonstrate professional demeanor, reliability and
- Organized, self-motivated, high attention to detail, and quick learner
Benefits include holidays, vacation, medical coverage, etc. Hours 1st shift 8-4:30. Job Type: Full Time
(We are in the Walmart Shopping Center)