Exp. Automotive Quality Control Inspector
Westminster, MD 21157 US
Axiom Staffing is seeking a candidate that is responsible for full quality inspection of vehicles post conversion/up fit and correction of defects found. This position reports to the Van Line Supervisor. Please be advised this is a physically demanding, plant-based job.
Critical Job Requirements
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.
- Familiarity with basic hand and power tools, automobile mechanics and electrical systems.
- Ability to individually lift 50-100 pounds.
- Physical ability to work full day lifting, bending, twisting, kneeling in a non-environmentally controlled work environment in a loud work environment.
- Ability to judge distances and read signs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works moderately independent with minimal supervision.
- Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during and following production.
- Test driving vehicles.
- Perform battery function testing.
- Perform new vehicle intake inspections.
- Repair and replacement of parts and components on vehicles brought in for follow up work.
- Complete and process work orders via computer access.
- Complete and accurate communication with Plant Supervisors.
- Make recommendations for improving processes.
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
Three ways to apply:
Submit resume this job posting.
Visit our website- https://hrcenter.tempworks.io/en/axiomstaffing/
Email resume to email@example.com
(We are in the Walmart Shopping Center)