Customer Service Representative - Warehouse
McDonough, GA 30253 US
The CSR performs the following tasks:
- Responsible for all Outbound Systematic transactions related to outbound and transfer of materials related to the Scotts account.
- Works with Customer Service to help resolve all systematic outbound issues and support any shipping inventory discrepancies.
- Support inventory control and quality assurance for customer products.
- Establish rapport with customers and interact to ensure open communication for problem resolution.
- Provide timely feedback to customers regarding service failures or any other concerns.
- Exercise discretion in inventory situations to ensure materials are processed timely and accurately.
- Make decisions and supports the Operations on what priorities are and flow of work to be accomplished.
- Manages and updates the retail link for Wal-Mart, Lowes and Home Depot.
- Schedules pick up appointments in SAP.
- Plans and schedules trucks for pick-up.
- Communicates with Wal-Mart, Lowes and Home Depot carriers by phone and email.
- Codes missed pickups and carrier issues in SAP.
- Prints out pick tickets.
- Communicates with the shipping team leader via radio.
- Checks truck drivers in and out.
- PGI all loads in SAP once the truck drivers have signed for their pickups.
- Maintains appropriate documentation to ensure the inbound shift is set up for success
- Other duties as assigned and per the Scotts SOP’s.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as invoices, pick tickets, customer orders, procedure manuals, and requisitions.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to interpret technical documents.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Operations & SAP.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three years or more related experience in customer service, preferably 3rd party logistics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Join our team and see why Axiom Staffing Group is one of the top staffing agencies on the East Coast!
“I’m so happy! I got the job! The application process was easy and I was in and out of their office within 35 mins, interviewed and hired the next day.”– Axiom Staffing Associate
WAYS TO APPLY WITH AXIOM STAFFING GROUP - LOCUST GROVE
Download our APP!
Register at www.axiomstaffing.com by clicking ‘Join the Axiom Team’
Walk In: Monday thru Friday/9:00am - 1:00pm
Address: 2662 GA-155 S, Locust Grove, GA 30248
Phone #: 470-497-3700