Customer Service Account Rep.
Hanover, PA 17331 US
Axiom Staffing is seeking a Customer Service Account Representative for a local company in Hanover, PA.
This position provides world class service to assigned customer accounts, being accountable for day-to-day responsibilities of Account Management functions. This role manages all assigned customer programs, providing visibility of demand, escalation of on-time delivery, and customer expectations regarding order fulfillment.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and define permanent corrective actions to resolve order fulfillment errors.
- Support system/process enhancements to improve customer alignment/management, such as reducing/eliminating manual work and providing better visibility to customer orders and their potential delivery issues.
- Maintain the required metrics to measure customer service effectiveness that will lead to customer satisfaction, such as average response time on information needs, on time delivery, shipping errors, past due backlog and other relevant metrics.
- Utilize the required tracking tools to provide short and midterm visibility of customer requirements and past due items.
- Support assigned customer scorecards, understand customer measurement scale and scoring for on-time delivery metrics.
- Knowledge of Account Management with a customer focus
- Basic knowledge of automotive or trucking industry preferred
- Knowledge of order fulfillment processes, a plus
- Account Management experience preferred
- 1-3 years of previous ERP experience preferred. SAP experience, a plus
- Automotive or related industry preferred
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with strong emotional intelligence skills to properly manage conflict
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Pivot Tables, Vlookups, and analysis
- Team player with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Spanish speaking skills, a plus