Criminal Research Analyst
Axiom Staffing Group is seeking Criminal Research Analysts for a client that is located in Purcellville, VA. These are Direct Hire positions starting in August/September!
The Criminal Research Analyst will be responsible for researching criminal history information online using specific criminal information websites and then entering the findings and results into the client's internal system.
- Online Research
- Data Entry
- 1st Shift available (8:30am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
- Direct Hire position with the opportunity to work from home after a few months!
Please start your application online by going to www.axiomstaffing.com and choosing Apply Now, call Axiom at 540-722-7264 when done!
Please submit your resume to Axiom Staffing Group today! Requirements include the following:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous experience conducting online research and/or data entry preferred but not required
- Prior administrative/clerical experience preferred
- Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm (testing required)
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.