Corporate Recruiter/Talent Acquisition
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Axiom Staffing Group is currently recruiting an experienced Corporate Recruiter/Talent Acquisition professional for our client located in Kennesaw. This company is a major leader in the Print and Media industry. This a Direct Hire opportunity. If you are dedicated and ambitious, this company is an excellent place to grow your career!!
- Locate qualified applicants using databases or online job postings
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidate's
- Conduct preliminary interviews with applicants to gauge interest, personality, skill set, and salary requirements
- Analyze existing talent acquisition procedures and develop new, more efficient methods of finding great candidates
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Actively maintain a strong pipeline of potential candidates
- Prepare and post attractive job descriptions to online job boards or social media platforms
- Ensure proper on boarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is complete
- Assist with biweekly payroll processing for over 600 employees
Direct Hire- $65-$75k
Benefits offered, 401k, Vacation time and much more!!
- 5-10 years of professional Corporate Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience
- Previous experience seeking talent and assisting on boarding processes
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Familiarity with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Proficiency with ADP Workforce
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft applications
- Typing 35-45 WPM
You may apply directly on our website, www.axiomstaffing.com or call Axiom Staffing at 678-718-2880 to speak with a recruiter!
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.