Winchester, VA 22601
Axiom Staffing Group is currently searching for a Computer/Electronics Technician. This positions primary job is to analyze, resolve and document company products that are returned.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot complicated hardware and software issues
- Assist with creating OS and user generated images
- Validate customer reported issues and resolve in a timely fashion
- Field customer questions about general functionality and usage of the operating system and interface software applications
- Provide appropriate solution(s) based on analysis of customer reported problem
- Communicate with clients using phone and email correspondence to solve problems in professional and friendly manner
- Provide assistance for return of goods
- Assist manufacturing production with technical issues
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm/5:30pm
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete an application at https://hrcenter.tempworks.io/en/axiomstaffing/. Once you have submitted the first part of the application please contact our office at 540-722-7264 for the next steps in the process.
Requirements for this position include:
- Associates degree in electronics/information technology or equivalent is preferred
- 3+ years hardware/software technical support is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows required
- Previous experience with Window Server
- Experience with wireless/wired networking and VPN solutions is a plus
- Ability to format computer drive and install various operating systems and applications
- Familiar with network security concepts including firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection/prevention
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.