CNC Set Up Machine Operator
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Set Up Operator Needed
A manufacturing company, located in Lawrenceville, has an immediate opening for a Set Up Machine Operator. This candidate will sets up and operate a CNC machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. They will reads and interpret blueprints as well.
- Sets up and operates machine tools, such as brake press, turret, and/or roll mill machines according to specifications.
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications, such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions, such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut, and determines sequence of operations.
- Interpretation of mechanical drawings, including symbology
- Adjust feeds and/or speeds.
- Change tools as needed.
- Change offsets
- Machine equipment maintenance
Work Experience: 2-5 years machine shop experience.
Required / Preferred Skills: Basic Hand Tool knowledge, Good hand/eye coordination, Good mechanical ability, Able to identify components.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please email your resume to: Lawrenceville@axiomstaffing.com
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.