CNC Programmer/Operator Machinist
- Set up and operate CNC lathe and Milling Center
- Programs CNC using Cam software
- Run production parts and inspect it to the print.
- Determine the sequence of machine operations, and select the proper cutting tools needed to machine work pieces into the desired shapes.
- Write programs or modify existing programs then store them on company database.
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications and design data in order to calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
- Determine reference points, machine cutting paths, or hole locations, and compute angular and linear dimensions, radii, and curvatures.
- Observe machines on trial runs or conduct computer simulations to ensure that programs and machinery will function properly and produce items that meet specifications.
- Create set-up sheets for the floor which are specific and well planned, including tooling sheets and machine layout
- Manage the CNC program files within our network and perform tooling evaluations when required
- Minimum 3-4 years actual experience programming various types of CNC machines.
- Ability to work independently and manage time with high efficiency
- Turning center, HAAS and HAAS Milling experience a must
- Must demonstrate the ability to write G Code fluently through Mastercam OR Feature CAM for both Mill and Lathe equipment
- Knowledge of Solid Works is necessary
- Strong reading comprehension, knowledge of mathematics
- Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
- Equipment Selection - Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job
- Design - Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical products, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Troubleshooting - Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it
- Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Operation Monitoring - Watching gages, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
- Management of Material Resources - Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work
- Operations Analysis - Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design
- Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.