1st Shift Vertical Mill CNC Machinist and Programmer
Hanover, PA 17331
Axiom Staffing is currently seeking a 1st shift experienced Vertical Mill CNC Machinist and a 1st shift Vertical Mill Programmer for a client in Hanover, PA.
- This is a temp-to-hire position
- Competitive Pay
- Must be able to read drawings, including GD&T
- Must be able to read micrometers, calipers, and other inspection devices
- Must be able to check parts for accuracy and quality against supplied drawings
- Provides input to programmer on better ways to produce parts
- Responsible for the production of three machines
- Responsible for daily housekeeping of the work area including chip removal and machine internal clean outs
- Assist with machine preventative maintenance as needed
- Must be able to program using Gibbs Cam
- Responsible for designing fixtures and tooling required to process parts for best overall efficiency
- Responsible to keep and maintain spare tooling index
- Responsible for setup and producing a 1st piece that meets the drawing parameters on all production runs
- Responsible for providing run time data to sales on new opportunities being quoted
- Responsible for performing daily/weekly/monthly pm on equipment
- Responsible for troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls
Please call Axiom Staffing at 717-797-4026 for more information.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.