Bus Mechanic Openings
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Axiom Staffing Roswell is looking to fill several Bus Mechanic openings in the Alpharetta area!
- Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, lathes, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists.
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices.
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Raise trucks, buses, and heavy parts and equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists.
- Operate cranes, hoists, or other moving or lifting equipment
- Attach test instruments to equipment and read dials and gauges to diagnose malfunctions.
- Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications
- Rewire ignition systems, lights, and instrument panels.
- Rewire electrical or electronic systems.
- Inspect, repair, and maintain automotive and mechanical equipment and machinery such as pumps and compressors.
- Install or repair accessories.
- Install vehicle parts or accessories. Repair non-engine automotive or vehicle components.
- Repair or adjust seats, doors, or windows.
- Grind parts to required dimensions
Essential Job Functions:
- At Least 2 years mechanic experience.
- Ability as a truck or bus mechanic with experience in troubleshooting
- Detailed oriented
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage material resources and keep track of an inventory of supplies.
- Knowledge of safety precautions
- Manual dexterity to use power and hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Mobility requirements include frequent bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, pulling, pushing, and climbing
- Comfortable working at a height of top of bus using the appropriate safety equipment
Once you've applied online, please call our office and ask to speak with Austin or Brittany about your application: 678-638-2300
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.