Assemblers and CNC Machine Operators - Ellabell, Ga
Ellabell, GA 31308
A leading firearm and weapons manufacturing company is searching for assemblers to join their Ellabell team
- Familiarity with firearms and general small part assembly required.
- Previous experience in an armory or with small arms repair.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Safety guided and minded.
- Able to properly conduct inspection of upper and lower receiver for any manufacturing or cosmetic defects.
- Ability to properly assemble all specific firearms in accordance with company standards.
- Properly conduct Armorer quality checks in accordance with company standards.
- Ability to read, comprehend and complete work orders and instructions.
- 1st shift
CNC Machine Operator:
- 2nd and weekend shifts available
- $14.50 - $18.00 per hour
- Must be flexible to work various shifts if needed
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Use of precision measuring tools.
- Properly and safely load raw materials into CNC machinery.
- Monitor machines for unusual sounds and vibration
- Remove finished product, debur edges, and blend imperfections.
- Assess tools and monitor for wear
- Clean and maintain machine, tooling, fixtures, to keep equipment optimal.
- Keep all machines, tools, equipment,and work surfaces free of oil, grease etc...
- Detect and notify supervisors of faulty equipment operations, defective materials, and unusual conditions.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Please visit www.axiomstaffing.com to apply. Then call us or stop in between 9am-3pm with proper identification to complete the application process.
We are located at:
1702 Pooler Parkway, Suite 110
Pooler GA 31322
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.