Assembler - Orange Park
Jacksonville, FL 32244
SUNESTA, an awning production and distribution company in the Jacksonville area, is seeking career oriented warehouse associates to join their growing team!
There are IMMEDIATE needs in several departments:
- Production and Assembly
- Shipping and Receiving
- Machine Operating
- Quality Control
- Utilize hand tools (drill, screwdriver, hammer, etc) to assemble awnings, brackets and supporting arms
- Complete quality control checks to make sure product meets company standards
- Load and unload trucks
- Wear steel-toed boots at all times
- Locate inventory throughout warehouse and make sure you have an accurate amount of products to assemble awning
- Build and assemble awnings using blueprints
- High School Diploma or equivalent education certificate required
- Experience with hand tools, tape measure (metric) and assembly
- Strong attention to detail; ability to read a tape measure
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Strong work ethic and solid work history
- Experience in warehouse environment preferred
SHIFT: Monday - Friday; 8:00AM - 4:30PM (Potential for OT during busy season)
PAY: $10/hr with $0.45 raises at 30 and 60 days
LOCATION: South Jacksonville (295/Phillips Hwy)
- Generous employee referral and attendance bonuses!
- Competitive benefit package once permanent!
- Time off incentive program!
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.