Winchester, VA 22601
A manufacturing company in Winchester, VA is seeking a Warehouse Administrator to assist the Maintenance Dept with inventory control. The Warehouse Administrator will divide their time between working in a warehouse facility (70%) and working in the office (30%).
- Long-term-temp project
- 70/30 ratio of warehouse work to office work
- Counting, moving and stocking of parts and inventory in the warehouse
- Updating counts and SKUs in the database
- Light online parts research
Axiom is seeking a self-starter that is computer literate and able to manage inventory in a large warehouse. Requirements for consideration of this position include but are not limited to:
- Stocking, picking/packing and/or inventory management experience a plus
- Good computer skills including data entry and online research
- A high level of attention to detail
- Someone that is organized and has good multi-tasking and time management skills
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.