WAREHOUSE POSITIONS on the NORTHSIDE
We have multiple openings for the following positions.
• Cold Storage Operator- Downtown Jacksonville
Shift: 6pm-4a with overtime
Overview: Operate stand-up forklift, previous experience working in cold storage required
• Forklift Operator at a large manufacturing facility - North Jacksonville
Shift: 6am/8am-5pm, must be flexible with shift due to required overtime
Pay: $12/hr., after 60 days $12.25, 90 days $12.50
Overview: operating a sit-down forklift
• Order Puller at a medical supply company – North Jacksonville
Shift: 12pm – Completion which could be 8p/9p/10p/11p
Overview: Pull 100 line items per hour in a large warehouse setting by walking from aisle to aisle.
• Assembler/ Machine Operator at a manufacturing company – North Jacksonville
Shift: 7am - 3:30pm or 1:30pm - 10pm
Pay: $11.50/hr., after 60 days: $11.75, after 90 days: $12
Overview: Previous construction, assembly, machine operating experience.
• General Warehouse- Northwest Jacksonville
Shift: 1st and 2nd Shift
Pay: $10/hr. once permanent pay goes to $13/hr.
Overview: Unloading shipping containers, breaking down pallets
• Cherry Picker Operator for a large vehicle part distributor-North Jacksonville
Pay: 13-15 depending on experience
Overview: Select orders, load and unload containers, operate Order Picker or Cherry Picker.
- Warehouse experience required
- Verifiable work references
- Strong work history
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.