Transportation Operations Representative
Axiom Staffing Group has partnered with a logistics company in search of a Transportation Operations Representative in Norcross, GA.
2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm TUESDAY - SATURDAY
- Coordinate daily shipments
- Manage high volume of emails and inbound/outbound calls
- Accurate data entry
- Track and trace all shipments
- Maintain databases
- Confirm information with carriers
- Evaluate shipments, consolidate loads, determine most cost effective delivery method
- Review freight Bill of Lading
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with email customer support
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Detail oriented
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.