Martinsburg, WV 25401
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Research, develop and document one point lessons
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy work instructions
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content to review
- Track and ensure that training is be completed on the new documentation with department heads
- Manage updates and revisions to one point lessons and work instructions
- Have a good understanding of mechanical, manufacturing or related field
- Proven experience working in a technical writing, work instruction and one point lessons etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and incorporating photo’s
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.