Richmond Hill, GA 31324
A manufacturing client 15 miles south of Savannah is searching for a Shipping Supervisor to join their team!
Shift: Monday - Friday, 1st shift. Saturdays when needed. Available by phone for emergencies
The primary role for this position is to supervise warehouse inventories and deliveries while maintaining the quality. The Supervisor is directly responsible for supervising the employees to meet storage and delivery requirements. This position will also be required to conduct and supervise general housekeeping duties and general maintenance and organization of area and equipment as required.
- Use of Power tools to include, but not limited to sawzall, skill saw, drills, pneumatic nail guns, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communication.
- Operate an 11k forklift.
- Operate a bar scanner.
- Ability to work under pressure and make considered decisions.
- Methodical, thorough, meticulous, attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous experience managing the operation of workers.
- Previous experience in operating a mobile terminal.
- Previous experience in operating overhead crane.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook) and ERP programs, Must have ERP experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- 2 Year of experience as a Forklift Operator in a Manufacturing/Industrial Plant
- Forklift Driving Experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations manual, and written directions.
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.