Jacksonville, FL 32256
A leading storage and distribution facility in Jacksonville is seeking a proactive and energetic Shipping Clerk to join their team!
- Manage front office operations including trucker check in, answering phones, and responding to email correspondence.
- Complete driver check-ins, verify paperwork and shipments being delivered.
- Schedule delivery routes and ensure all paperwork is accounted for and accurate; communicate routes to drivers.
- Verify lock requirements and delivery documentation for each shipment.
- Act as liaison between management, customers, and truck drivers.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced and high pressure environment
- Experience working in a warehouse office is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent education certificate required
Shift: Monday - Friday; 7AM - 4PM (may be flexible)
Pay: $13-$15; Depending on Experience
Location: Downtown Jacksonville
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.