Hanover, PA 17331
Axiom Staffing is working with a client in Hanover, PA. that is looking for a candidate for a Warehouse Security Guard/Cleaning position.
This is a weekend shift Fri-Sun 5pm-5am
This candidate will be responsible for:
- Complete hourly rounds on a designated route by stopping at assigned stations and entering data into a bar code gun.
- Check all doors to see that they are secured; will only unlock them at designated times
- Notify supervisor when any problems arise
- Assures that all machinery, compressors, lights, etc are off when not in use
- Questions and documents all personnel coming into the plant during non- scheduled work hours
- Empty trash cans
- Inspect fire extinguishers
- Check emergency lighting
- Check and refill ear plug dispensers
- Complete sprinkler system inspection checklist
- Check the temperatures of all furnaces and the shell temperatures every 3 hours and make adjustments as needed: if too low – add PFs or add counts to timer; if too hot – either take off PFs or drop a charge, depending on how hot the bath. If we lose power to the furnaces, ensure the blowers are on and the water pumps are switched to city water; otherwise, would need to change manually and reset furnaces to hold power.
- Act as back-up furnace operator as needed.
- Other duties as assigned; must be very flexible in their daily job assignments.
- One year of security experience
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Competitive pay
- Must be comfortable in an industrial environment
Please call 717-797-4026 for more information!!
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.