Jacksonville, FL 32246
Axiom Staffing Group is searching for a Recruiting Specialist. Previous recruiting experience is not required, however it is preferred.
The operations team is responsible for the following:
- Driving all stages of the recruiting process from sourcing resumes to placements – full cycle recruiting including screening, interviewing, hiring, skills evaluation/testing, background and drug screening, and reference checks.
- Developing and maintain internal/customer relationships; ensure assignment/order information is accurate by obtaining detailed requirements from the customer; and understand and communicate process and hiring procedures to customers
- Leading the operations team in daily and weekly goals as well as supervising and performing weekly payroll
- Ensuring branch compliance with state and federal employment laws and guidelines regarding unemployment claims, workers compensation claims, human resources, and legal issues.
- Growing a profitable branch, monitoring management reports and creating your own carer path
As a member of a branch operations team, you will be responsible for 5 key areas of our organizational performance.
- Recruiting – A key to success in this role is proactively recruiting from the candidate marketplace in such a way that you are well positioned to quickly and effectively fill open positions with our client companies. An effective recruiter has excellent written and verbal communication skills, is creative, and is very fast paced while remaining quality oriented. In this facet of your role, you will leverage job boards (such as Indeed, Career Builder, etc), local print ads, job fairs, referral programs, and social media to attract the best applicants to your branch office. You will use your interviewing skills to efficiently screen applicants so that only the most qualified individuals are presented to our client companies.
- Service Delivery – How we interact with our candidates and client companies can many times be the only thing that sets us apart from our competitors. Therefore we place very high expectations for how we deliver our service. In this aspect of your position you will schedule interviews with applicants, receive open job orders from client companies, present candidates to clients, coordinate client interviews, obtain feedback from clients and candidates, and much more. Axiom’s expectation is that our operations team members go above and beyond in every circumstance to deliver our service in a way that far exceeds industry standards.
- Inside Sales – Growing our business at the branch level is something we focus on daily at Axiom Staffing Group. There are many opportunities available to our operations team members to help in a sales capacity. Providing leads to our new business development team members, and finding ways to penetrate current accounts are just two examples. We have found that our best operations associates are the ones who have a sales mentality.
- Employee Relations – A mature branch office can have well over 100 temporary associates working in the field on any given day. Maintaining a healthy and active relationship with our workforce is vital to our success. Ensuring that our temporary associates are performing well in their job assignments, coaching and correcting when necessary, and keeping lines of communication open is a very important part of your role.
- Compliance - As a third party staffing provider, HR compliance is of utmost importance. Making sure that we are properly processing applicants and documenting thoroughly in our system is key. In addition, you will be responsible for several administrative elements of our operations such as processing weekly payroll.
- Previous administrative and customer service experience preferred
- Positive attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive deadlines
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Developed client and employee relations skills
- 4 year college degree
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience
- Previous customer service, human resources, and client relations experience valued
We are committed to providing all interested job seekers with the opportunity to search for jobs and complete the application process without barriers. We will also not refuse to hire a disabled applicant who can perform the essential functions of the job with reasonable accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, in the application process, or in performing a job if hired, please contact Human Resources.